Friday, June 16, 2023

Growing

Dear reader,

I am redeemed by Christ! And He has caused me to grow, causes me to grow, and will cause me to grow! However, this implies that I was not, am not, and will not be (in this life) all I could be. Still, I rejoice in how the Lord has caused me to grow and with eyes of faith look forward to the future!

That is in part to preface this: Please take to heart anything on my blog that draws you to Christ and disregard the rest. I've been blogging for about 15 years. And I've changed a LOT in that time period. I don't even remember everything I've written. This isn't to renounce anything, it's just to note I'm sure there are errors and things that could have been written better, and that I could have displayed more of the fruit of the Spirit in my writings.

God is good!

-Stephen

No comments: